Date: January 19, 2020
- use tinyfilemanager (https://github.com/prasathmani/tinyfilemanager) for web interface
- new yaml format, script to convert old->new easy
- directory structure: scripts in ~/SquishBox directory
- speed up boot time
- look into some kind of bare-metal fluidsynth build?
- fast but less mod-able
- separate service to start LCD with version + maybe progress bar
- midi routing – expand with mido
- also mido for connecting midi devices?
- midi out for recording?
- use sequencer?
- polyphone or other soundfont editor on squishbox?
- separate fluidsynth/patch functionality from stompbox interface so code can have more general use?
- maybe patches could be used in DAW
- allows other options for display/interface – screen, indicators, MIDI only
- maybe start with curses GUI to make development/hacking easier